Saturday, April 2, 2011

Made it to the weekend

Got home yesterday and went straight to bed.  Seventeen hours later I'm up and now on the computer.  Feels like how a normal person would feel after 8-10 hours of sleep.  Work is one of those necessary things you have to do - but then your free time is sleeping or hurting or feeling depressed or all of the above, so work seems to take everything - your work time and your free time.  It's April - weather here is pretty.  Haven't been outside but I can see the sun peeking in the windows.  How does everyone that work, have a family, and have fibro balance their sleep?  I would love to hear every one's thoughts on this.  Tell everyone you know to come to this blog and post their comments.  The more the merrier!!  Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. You have asked the million dollar question. How do you balance work, family, fibro and sleep. That's a question that has as many answers as their are people asking it. I've found that I must listen to my body and sleep when it says sleep. That's my answer for just about everything about fibro and chronic fatigue. Listening to our body is the only way to survive. I also have the advantage of not having young children that much be watched and I no longer work. I'm fortunate to have a wonderful husband who is supportive. Do you have a fibro support system? There are some great ones on Yahoo and Facebook. Let me know if I can help - cynmar10@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete