Sunday, May 22, 2011

A new chapter

Well I haven't wrote in a while. Ok I guess since no one is following it. Decided to go back to UALR to finish my BA in Psychology. I meet with the department chair on Tuesday to find out exactly how many classes I have to take. I'm thinking around 10 but might also have to take more "foreign language" although sign language counts. So if anyone reads this and knows ASL well, let me know! Then I might look into different masters programs. I need to do something different than what I'm doing now. The stress of my current job and the issues surrounding it is putting a toil on my health, making me more crazy than what I already am!! Yes, I didn't know that was possible either!! So say a prayer for me as I go down this journey. Also trying to encourage my husband to go to college. He is more receptive than he has been in years past. I just hope he continues feeling that as I get him to study for the Compass test. I didn't even know there was such thing!! So that's been my news in a nutshell. Still dealing with the fibro, but sometimes you just have to get away, at least for a little while, from talking about it. It's been around me for a long time and I expect it's going to stay for a long time. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. As I'm reading your blog, I'm seeing so much of me. It's frustrating in the beginning when no one is reading your blog. I found that discouraging in the beginning but I also found that writing my thoughts down really helped dealing with the fibro. (Not that I've got all that many readers.)I look forward to hearing how school goes for you. We are almost in the same neighborhood. I'm in Memphis.

    ReplyDelete