Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Frustration

Finally get enrolled in UALR.  Even though I have heard unsupportive comments from family and friends/associates, I've also heard encouraging comments from my husband, kids and some other friends/associates.   Then some haven't commented at all.  That's ok - not my frustration.  What gets me is it's only MAY - go to sign up for FALL classes, and all the ones I need are FULL - no online classes open, and only 1 night class I can take.  The other "possibility" is in Benton, which is at least 30 minutes from work if you drive (not ride the bus) and an hour away from the house.  The classes I need are either full or during the day.  I'm so frustrated and with me being a Senior, at this rate, I won't get to finish by next Spring as I should be able to do.  Please say a prayer that I can get things worked out.  Sometimes the bad luck I have could go - anywhere but here!!  UGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment